Available from May
The YELLOW version rules:
- The entrance is available if you’re over 18 for your own responsibility.
- We highly don’t recommend taking part for people with any chronic diseases (especially such as any heart diseases, hypertension, epilepsy, asthma, any phobias etc.), pacemakers, any metal implants in the body or hearing aids.
- The characters encountered may touch the visitors, they might also be using some devices that may cause a discomfort and a temporary pain, the characters also may try to immobilize the visitor and separate him from the group. Also, you must remember that the staff is working in complete darkness so it’s not easy for them to fully control all of their actions.
- For some of the participants the duration of the show may get slightly longer.
- If you’re choosing the YELLOW version, every participant has to sign the statement before the entrance.
- If you’re choosing the YELLOW version we don’t take any complaints about the staff into account.
- Maximum size of group on YELLOW version is 5 persons. We do not connect groups on YELLOW version.
PLEASE TAKE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VERSION SERIOUSLY! THERE’S NO POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING THE VERSION DURING THE SHOW!
This version is dedicated to people that have big experience with this type of attraction and want to make their session more real by adding pain, very close physical contact with the staff and psyhical abuse. The risk resulting from participation is very high. It is certain that you will acquire sores, bruises, small wounds caused by running away or by the crew’s actions. The clothing after taking part in the show may be wet. There’s also a big possibility of getting some more serious injuries. During this version the participant may get trapped and separated from the rest of the group and be tortured in various ways.
WARNING! Only about 5% of visitors choose YELLOW version 80% of them leave the show during it mainly because of experience of pain.